Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Long Time, No Teach

Hello, readers! As I've settled into a program at UVA to earn my administration and supervision certificate, I've really let this blog go. I know I have just a handful of readers, but I also know that it has been an important outlet for me to "de-privatize" my teaching experiences. I'd like to get back to that, but I also have to balance the work I'm doing to support my students' learning along with my own. So, I'm going to share a few journals I worked on for my introduction to supervision class I took last semester.

I have a lot of ideas I want to share with you all about teacher evaluations, classroom organization, and some really successful lesson plans you might be able to use, too. Be patient with me, and I'll be back to blogging just as much as I can!

No comments: