Sunday, June 24, 2012

Guest Blogging

I wanted to take a moment and thank all the great folks who have had me as a guest blogger lately. My lovely first-year RA Ann studies best practices in data collection and use. She was kind enough to ask me to write about how teachers should and shouldn't evaluate (and by evaluated by) data. Her blog on evaluation provides an important voice for those trying to balance qualitative and quantitative measures of success.

The amazing Kristen just finished up at Curry and is traveling the globe seeking an international teaching job. She's so brave and awesome. She also helps run a blog for teachers in the Curry community called Curryed Away and asked me to write a little bit more about my search for my own classroom management strategy.

Jessica is working on a project about Faithful Democrats. While I try to keep my faith and my politics out of the classroom, both did inform my decision to become a teacher and I will have a post a little bit about that on her blog in the future.

Please add these lovely blogs to your reading lists!

No comments: